We have had quite the full house lately and WE LOVE IT! Ha ha. First...my darling friend, Meagan, and her son, Alec, and just a few days later we had Grandpa and Grandma Hawley! We love visitors! I can't say it enough! Ha!
Grandpa and Grandma arrived on Friday afternoon and Bella was really excited! She kept looking out the window and saying..."They come yet?" Ha ha. That night we went out to dinner at the Olive Garden and then walked around REI...one of Grandpa's favorite stores! Ha ha...Bella thought that the tents were really neat. I think she really wanted to play house with them.
On Saturday...Nate woke up REALLY early and convinced me to go with him to the newly remodeled Smith's Grocery Store GRAND RE-OPENING because they were giving away lots of freebies! Funny how anything with "free" attached to it somehow becomes exciting. So Nate and I...yep JUST US...hoped in the car and were on our way! (It was like the first time in FOREVER that Nate and I have been alone without the kiddos. It was so fun!) When we got there we were really impressed! We got free eggs, sausage, english muffins, orange juice, and Hallmark cards! Ha ha. SCORE! They were even handing out free samples of EVERYTHING. Donuts, cheesecake, sushi (I tried it...YUCK). Ha. Anyways...it was really fun. We came home with our loot and made a yummy breakfast and watched Conference!
Later in the day we took Bella over to the Summerlin Easter Egg Hunt! I signed her up for the 4-Year Old Hunt...since that is when they are allowed to actually hunt...and after having her practice her egg grabbing skills earlier in the morning...I am proud to announce...BELLA DID GREAT!! She was so brave and independent. Parents were not allowed on the field so she had to do it all by herself...and she did it...and she made out like a bandit! SO FUN! We then went and did some of the other fun activities they had there...the petting zoo (which Sophie did NOT like...Ha), the bounce house, and visited the Easter Bunny! Yeah! We also took Grandpa and Grandma over to Red Rock. We drove them around the little loop and showed them some of the cool red rocks! Good times!
It was a great weekend! Thanks for coming! Please come again soon!!
Christmas
1 year ago


















1 comments:
Glad you guys had so much fun with Nate's family! :) And, can I just say...that Easter Egg Hunt is AWESOME! What other place hands out full size candy bars, full bags of chips, and other big loot in the egg hunt??! She totally scored with all those goodies!
Post a Comment