So while we were out on the lake enjoying the nice weather, discussing "OLD" commercials...my lovely parents bust out with this little ditty...
hmmm...
funny they BOTH remember it...
got to love them.
So while we were out on the lake enjoying the nice weather, discussing "OLD" commercials...my lovely parents bust out with this little ditty...
hmmm...
funny they BOTH remember it...
got to love them.
at
7:45 PM
Mother of three pink princesses.
Lover of pictures.
I relish in life's unscripted moments.
I adore snuggles and giggles over perfectly posed smiles.
I love to laugh and be silly.
I know baked goods have therapeutic power.
I delight in beautiful scenery, big windows and natural light.
I believe life is in the details.
| provided by Inteliture.com . |
2 comments:
HAHAHA!! That's so cute!! :) I've heard that. I actually think it was parents who reminded me?? Funny!
I love your parents!
Post a Comment