Monday, March 30, 2009

Congrats Daddy!!

So recently Nate entered some of his dental research...Carries Prevalence and Severity in Nevada Youth...in a research competition AND...

HE WON!!

Way to go Honey! Your girls are so proud of you!

THE BEST PART:
Now he gets a fully paid trip to present his research in October at the National Level...IN HAWAII!!! I think I might just tag along...you know...for support and all. Ha ha.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

You're so lucky! John won this award last year and got to go to San Antonio...yipee. You should definitely join him in Hawaii!

Lisah said...

That's awesome! Way to go Nate~

The Barrow's said...

Congrats to Nate!!! I haven't checked any blogs or updated mine for a while I can't believe how much I have missed. Boy, oh boy, you guys have been busy having fun. Both your girls are growing so big and are absolutely adorable. Have fun in Hawaii!!

Erin said...

way to go, bro!!