Sunday, April 19, 2009

Smog Check and Gymboree

On Saturday Bella and Daddy went on a DADDY DAUGHTER TRIP to CALIFORNIA!! Ha ha. Unfortunately they only went to California to get a smog check for our California car insurance...but I think they had fun anyway.

Nate figured out that Needles, California was the closest to us...so off they went! Bella was prepared with her portable DVD player and a bunch of snacks! They stopped to take pictures at the "Welcome to California" sign and even ate at Mickey D's! Ha ha. I'm glad they had a good time...and I am even more glad I didn't have to go! That's a lot of driving for one day. Ha ha!

While they were driving across the state, Sophie and I went to try out Gymboree with her cousins. I think she really enjoyed herself and the one-on-one time with mommy. I need to try and give her my full attention more often. We also ran a WHOLE bunch of errands and accomplished SO MUCH!! It's amazing how much a person can get done with just one child! So nice! Ha ha!

All in all is was a great day. The smog check is done, the errands are done, and now it's time for a redbox movie!! YIPPEE.

Sophie wasn't happy about being left behind. Ha ha.










4 comments:

Anna said...

I can't believe he had to drive to California just for a smog check! But glad they had fun. Like you said, glad I didn't have to do it. I love the easter egg hunt pictures. I like the one with Kylie and Bella on the play bridge. In action! And I see that Bella got the books Purplicious and Pinkalicious or something like that. Kylie has been begging me to get those from her school book orders. So, next time we are over please can we read those? Kylie would love that! Talk to you soon.

Trimbles said...

OH, its been too long! I WISH WE WERE NEIGHBORS!!! @#$(&*. HAHA. Sophies "being left" face is SO FUNNY! She just looks down right MAD. But Im so confused why you had to go to Cali to get a smog check?

Anya said...

Naughty Hawlies.... Call my husband and change your insurance! :)

Vonda Rodarte said...

Did you know that Janay teaches Gymboree classes? She loves it.