This is what we have been doing at our house...
BREATHING TREATMENTS!!
BOO!
Poor Sophie got a cold a while back...and she never could quite get over it. She eventually developed a nasty cough...and the doctor put her on the nebulizer. Poor poor baby. She did NOT enjoy it...but was such a good sport.
Since Sophie was down and out...and it was Spring Break so all of our weekly activities had been canceled...AND the weather turned FREEZING...we stayed indoors and worked on this pile of sweetness...

Aren't these fabrics cute?!! Let me just say...we had a lot of down time because I was actually able to finish quilt #2 in between breathing treatments and nose wipes! Hooray! And here is the finished product!!

This little sicky LOVED the finished product! She got to cuddle with Mommy in it! Yeah!
After the week of COLDS....the weather turned warm...and Sophie got better...so we hit the POOL!! Yeah!! Our complex turned the pool heater on, on April 15th...so we decided to take our first trip of the SUMMER?!! AHH! Is it really summer already? Crazy! We had a great time...and Sophie was so happy to be out of the house!






10 comments:
Poor Sophie!! I'd say you've got some serious quilting skills! This quilt is SUPER cute! I love the fabric! Sophie looks so cute in her little floatie.
It's probably obvious, but that comment isn't from Bryan... ha ha! ooops.
Poor thing looks miserable with her nebulizer! But SO cute in that floatie thing. I really wish we had a pool! Your quilts are cute. I think I need to start that. My M-in-L is the queen of quilting. Oh, AND, I think you SHOULD go to Hawaii with Nate. Leave the girls at your moms. You deserve it just as much as he does :) I Miss you.
I LOVE that quilt! Super cute! Where did you find the fabric?
poor girl!! she still looks pretty happy for a sick kid!! looks like you have been up to a lot!!! Miss you all!!!
So glad Sophie is all better...scary! And, you are seriously so good at making those quilts...you could make a business out of it now and sell them on etsy. I'm totally jealous too of you going swimming in April...that's awesome!! :)
I love the quilt! and poor sophie, nubulizers are never any fun! and the pool pics are awesome!! so glad you got to get in already!
I just used the pink fabric in my quilt that I made. I love Amy Butler fabric. So question...how do you feel about sharing your pattern for your quilt?? Your pattern for that quilt looks a lot simpler than the ones I've been doing... :) I hope Sophie gets feeling better really soon!
LOVE the pics!! and poor sophie :-( and LOVE the baby blanket!! what do i got to do to get one of those?? i hope its not what i think it is....
Hey Stacie! I was going to write you an email, and then I realized I don't have your email address! We still need to get together and have a play date. Also, I wanted to ask you how you made those cute baby quilts. I have been thinking I want to make some, but I am in need of a little verbal assistance......talk to you soon, Becky
Post a Comment