Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Today I wish…

1milliondollarbill01

I had a million dollars.

HA! A girl can dream right? Now I know money isn’t EVERYTHING…and it certainly doesn’t make you ANY happier. But right now…some nice crisp green bills would be fabulous!

There are so many things I want to do…places I want to go…things I want to learn…and yes let’s face it…things I want to buy (ha ha)…that I could really put a million dollars to good use!

For example:

Pay off STUDENT LOANS. Get a Dental/Ortho business up and running. Go on a VACATION with my hubby. Buy a SWEET DSLR. Take a professional photography class. Go to a photography workshop. Buy a portrait lens. Water Wings swim lessons for the kiddos. Buy clothes. Get a trainer. Buy a house. Take my parents and in-laws out to dinner – WE PAY. Donate to charities. Take Bella and Sophie to see Little Mermaid on Broadway. Take a quilting class. Take professional cooking/baking classes. Get Lasik for Nate. Visit Europe. Visit the east coast in the FALL…

Wow…so many things. I think a million dollars would cover it for sure! Ha ha.

2 comments:

Meagan said...

I want a million dollars too!! :)

Jodi said...

Ummm... I think I want to do all the things on your list too! Dang! You got me thinking! We are going to see Little Mermaid in NYC this fall. But, not because we have a million dollars!