I can't believe it...BELLA IS THREE! Ok...so she is officially three on May 3rd...but today we celebrated her birthday at a cute PRINCESS PARK PARTY!
We have been planning and preparing for a few weeks now and Bella was beside herself with excitement that the actual party day had arrived! I don't think she slept much the last few nights...ha ha! We invited just a few friends and GRANDMA and had everyone come in their royal attire! This was Bella's favorite part...wearing her princess dress to the park...with all her friends! AWESOME! Ha ha.
We made princess bracelets and played "put Cinderella in the castle!" I'm not sure if the kids actually understood what they were doing, but they had fun putting on the blindfold in any case. Ha ha. They also had a lot of fun playing at the park. It was really cute to see all the fluffy puffy dresses running around the jungle gym.
After all the games and fun we had PIZZA! We asked Bella what she wanted for her birthday lunch and she was adamant about pizza! Pizza with PEPPERONI! So that's just what we had...granted...she only took one bite...ha ha.
We then opened presents...(all the kids helped...ha ha...and Sophie even got in on the action. She was loving the tissue paper)...THANKS EVERYONE...and we had cake and ice cream!! Nate and I stayed up until TWO in the morning frosting that darn cake but it was worth it to see how much Bella loved it! We sang...she blew out the candles...and we ate! YUMMY!!!
It was the perfect little princess party. The weather was FABULOUS...thanks everyone for coming!
AND...HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA!! We love you!

Christmas
1 year ago




























22 comments:
I will be stealing some of these cute ideas for my girl's 2nd in a few weeks. ADORABLE. I love the pictures in the flowers. So creative. Way to go mom. And, your girls are just the cutest things!
That is one snazzy cake! Good job!
WOw... everything looks fabulous. That cake looks amazing and all the royal kids seem to be having so much fun... you are awesome! Happy birthday Bella!
AMAZING cake. I love it where did you get the pan at? It is ADORABLE! The entire idea is so cute. What a GREAT mom. Happy Birthday to Isabella. We should get together and play on of these days.
Wow! That cake is amazing. Almost wish you didn't have to cut it up! :) Cute party!
Great party! Bella is truly a little princess. You and Nate did a fantastic job on putting it all together. We had a great time, thanks for including us!
HOLY COW. I cant believe she's 3. THREE. I bet you can believe it either. It looks like quite the party with all the cute puffy dresses and yes, that cake is really quite impressive :) Happy Birthday Bella.
Happy Birthday Bella!! That cake is AWESOME! Looks like she had such a great time... :)
So cute. I love it. You are seriously the best party thrower ever. Oh and the cake was amazing. Ben was very impressed!!
wow. cake = super impressive. who are you guys? i mean honestly? cute party!! LOVED The costumes!! i want one...
oh i so want a girl!!!
I absolutely love all the pictures! What an adorable cake!
Impressive cake. Party looks like a dream for a three year old. I'm sure Bella felt like a true princess for the day.
So can I say that sometimes being a stay at home mom really sucks and is boring and lonely and I REALLY REALLY REALLY WISH WE WERE STILL NEIGHBORS!!!! Dang I miss you. We are coming through the end of June to go to Powell. I'll let you know, but I'd like to stop and say hey. Get some lunch or something.
Seriously...you need to be a party planner!! Annie's is in Sept...get on that :) Plus met a friend of yours at the airport :) Rachel Coch?? She and her siblings were headed to Hawaii on our plane. I think I spelled that right. She actually said I reminded her of you :) Little does she know I am not nearly as talented!
Were you a Noorda? You look so much like them. You have that Noorda smile. Anyway you have a beautiful little girl! What a fun birthday!
I guess I should have scrolled down a bit! I grew up in your Grandpa and Grandma's ward and your Dad was my orthodontist and your Grandpa my Dentist all while I was little! Small world! I am sure we were at some of the same events, weddings and such when we were little. Anyway, just thought I wouldn't be a blog stalker! :)
Hey girlie, the party looks darling! What a fun mom you are.
Also, I was going to see if you could send my email to Rachel Uffens. Like she said in her comment, we met on our way to Hawaii and I wanted try and get in touch with her on her blog. It looks like hers is private though. Could you send my email to her and ask if she wouldn't mind inviting me? Thanks. rachelbjorkman@hotmail.com
You are such a cute mom! What a fun party :)
Holy cow! Love the cake!!! Wish i could do a princess party; but it wouldn't go over well. I remember Jeff and I staying up late to make a dump truck cake for Greg's 3 yr party. It's so worth it when they love it. You are an awesome mom!
What a cute princess party! I need a girl.
The other day Adam realized that this is his 10th high school graduation year...do you know anything about a reunion for Green Valley? He hadn't heard anything and was wondering if something was being planned.
My Long lost Friend! I feel like I haven't seen you in EVER! Once again you outdid yourself on the party stacy...it looks like Bella had the dream party! It's beautiful! And I can't believe how big she is! Man...i feel old! Our kids need to quit growing! I hope things are going good for you guys! Miss ya!
Post a Comment