Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bella Boo starts PRESCHOOL!!!

This morning our little princess started PRESCHOOL!! SO CUTE...and sad (for me...ha ha)...I can't believe that she is actually old enough to be going! She was all excited this morning and couldn't wait to get dressed in her new clothes and put her backpack...opps...I mean "princess" backpack on. She even posed for pictures! It was great! I just love this little girl - and catching her cute personality in photos is such fun for me!

After a few photos - we headed to Mrs. Kayla's house! Bella was ripe and ready to go and had no problem hugging me goodbye and walking into class! Such a big girl! When I picked her up she had so many things to show me including a alligator puppet and letter tracings! I think she is going to love preschool! What a great start to the year!

Also - continuing with tradition - Nate gave Bella a Father's Blessing last night since she was starting her little school year. As a kid I remember well gathering as a family and each one of us receiving a special blessing. It was always so nice to start the year with guidance, counsel, and blessings so we decided start it with Bella. Nate got all dressed up in his suit and we sat Bella down and explained to her to her that Daddy was going to give her a very special blessing with the help of Heavenly Father! She seemed to understand exactly what was going on...I was a little worried that she would be silly - but she was so reverent. She sat in the chair and clasped her little hands together and closed her eyes. She was still and quiet throughout the whole blessing! I was so proud of her! She must have felt the spirit because it was definitely in the room! After the blessing she gave Daddy a big hug and thanked him! So cute!



5 comments:

Ben and Cynda said...

I can't believe she is starting high school. I also love Bella's poses. Darling!!

Anonymous said...

Where did you learn photography? Have you taken classes or did you just play around with your camera?

Meagan said...

Okay enough already! We miss you guys and these pics are making it even worse!! Bella is such a doll...love all the pics...

Rach said...

Wow! She is adorable! Crazy to think that you/we have kids old enough to start preschool...doesn't seem like we were just back in college...? Man how time flies!

Julie N said...

Yay for Bella! Such cute pictures of her first day.