
So I have been playing around with black and white. And I have to say I love it! There is just something so innocent, sweet, and venerable about a black and white. I think I will be doing more!
Anyways – when I get myself in gear and stop playing with my camera – ha – I’ll be posting about our exciting and crazy month of August! We packed so much in that now having to blog about it scares me quite a bit. It’s going to take a good chunk of time. Ha ha. Anyways - enjoy the pics for now! Thanks for looking!
4 comments:
LOVE the black and white too! My other new fav lately is Sepia...agree with you about it's simplicity. Good time! Don't you have your photography conference coming up soon? Can't wait to hear all about it! :)
Cute, cute, cute! So I need some help with blogger!! I wanted to increase the width of my blog just like you did. I've been wanting to do this for a long time, but just don't know how. Oh, and I need your e-mail again to add you to my blog.
1. NICE!!!! You've really mastered the B&W! I LOVE IT!
2. You just gave me my final push to FINALLY change my blog fonts to custom fonts. I've been slowing tackling everything I want to do, and haven't gotten around to the fonts YET (party because I haven't decided exactly which font I want) :) It looks great!
3. I just read all the kiddo funnies and they're SO CUTE! Bella sounds like a great little girl. There were several that I actually laughed out loud about :)
I am really loving the b&w! So are you using photoshop too?! By the way, it was so fun to have Sophie! I know she wasn't really happy. But she would snuggle in and she never really had a fit! It was great to hold a little one...mine are soooo BIG now. 8)
Post a Comment