Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pink Sky

A few nights ago Bella looked out the window and proclaimed, "Mommy - there's a PINK sky out there!" Excitedly, she insisted that we go outside to "play" by the pink sky! So we did. (AND - of course - I grabbed my camera on the way out the door!) Ha ha.

Bella and Sophie ran through the grass enjoying the "girly" sky and I tried my best to capture it and them. This pic is one of my favs from the night. Nothing quite like a pretty pink sky with a pretty pink girly girl!

I think every day should end like this!

6 comments:

Meagan said...

Oh my gosh!!! You're making me miss it there! Nothing beats a Vegas sunset...and you captured it perfectly.

Natalie said...

What a sunset! Love it :)

Becca said...

This is so beautiful!!

Olivia said...

I agree nothing beats a Vegas sunset. So many colors. And Bella has the most beautiful long hair. Cute shot. I also love how she was cheering for the game. My parents went up for the game and were very disappointed as well.

hilla said...

That is an awesome picture!!

Sherry said...

LOVE IT!