Halloween Cat
Neither I nor the moon
Like your tune...
SO SCAT!
Halloween Cat!
Bella has been singing this around the house all month! Ha ha. So cute - she learned it at pre-school! We love all your fun songs Miss Kayla!
As far as Halloween - we had a blast! Bella was so ready for trick-or-treating and all the Halloween traditions! It's so fun having a child who actually understands what is going on...holidays are just that much more fun!
For Halloween this year we kept with tradition and headed over to Grandma and Papa's house for the night's festivities! Bella, Sophie and Grandma made cookies and read some fun Halloween books before my brother's family arrived to join the fun. Then we had CAFE RIO (my favorite!) for dinner and were out the door early for trick-or-treating! Bella was, of course, a PRINCESS. Princess Annelise to be exact. And Sophie was a kitty. Such a cute kitty - she loved her little tutu and kitty ears - she kept them on all night! I wasn't sure how Sophie was going to fair at the trick-or-treating thing after she left her bag on the doorstep of the first house. Ha. But after a few houses and watching Bella she got right into it - and was pretty good at grabbing her candy and putting it in her bag! When it started getting colder we headed back to Grandma's house. Bella and Sophie checked out their candy and then snuggled down on the couch to watch the new Tinkerbell movie! It was a great night!
Thanks Mom and Dad for having us over! We have so much fun every year!
Christmas
1 year ago


8 comments:
Your girlies are adorable in their costumes!! Sophie's hair is getting so long...what a cute cat! And Alec is going to go nuts when he sees the pics of his princess Bella! The tombstones are classic...and I'm totally jealous of you going to Cafe Rio... :)
Those tombstones are so FUN! I love that! Your girls are adorable. We still need to get together for a play date!
oh my goodness i totally remember those tombstones! you family has had those forever! i seriously love how creative your family is.
So darn cute !
cute costumes!! and LOVE the tomb stones - so cute!
I love those pictures! The one of Bella and your mom looks like it should be in a magazine. I love it!!
And I don't know what Amanda is thinking not blogging, she is missing out.
Your little baby dolls are BEA-U-TIFUL! And my word woman, your photography is too!
haha! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment