Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Need a pickMEup...

how about a new playlist!!

With every season I find I need some new music - something to make me dance, laugh, cry, SING...you know what I mean?!! I love creating new memories with music too - sometimes it's just time to cash in the old and start fresh!! So here is what I am listening to this fall...and I MUST SAY...it's so fabulous! It has a little bit of everything - rock, country, alternative, pop, indie rock, electronic...ooh-la-la! It's my favorite playlist to date - so I just had to share it!

I have already had a few major dance/sing sessions with my girls - memories in the making!

I got most of these songs from itunes. Download and ENJOY!!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

I am going to check it out...thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

you need to add train "hey, soul sister" its my fav right now!