Sunday, October 18, 2009

Tunnel Vision

We went for a family walk a few days ago and happened upon this TUNNEL. Which I was so excited to find because after watching this video (by Ryan Southwell - I DIE over his work) I couldn't wait to try my hand at some tunnel vision. I think they turned out pretty cute. The last one is just for comic relief - I was trying to get some cool angles and shadows of her blowing the dandylion - but well - she would rather...




...you get the picture. Ha.

UPDATE:
Funny - I just noticed my friend Tara took some way cool tunnel pics too! Shout out - great minds think alike! So cool!

12 comments:

Lindzie said...

I love all your pictures. Sorry you have missed so much of our lives...believe me it's been crazy. I tried to get a thank you card out to you before we moved for my baby shower gift way back from May. I'm sorry it never made it to you and I'm pretty sure it kind of got lost in transit to DC!

Sarah Goodsell said...

Your pictures are amazing! I'm so jealous! I'd love to know what classes you took. I do it for fun but really want to be better. Seriously your awesome!

Taralee said...

I know, I totally LOVE tunnel shots! You're are fun, too! I don't mind one bit that you linked your blog to mine. I would love to get those links from you for the online classes. Like I said, I'm totally just doing it for fun for me, but here and there I like to actually learn a thing or two :)

You're definitely getting good!!!

Jen said...

Those are neat pictures. I think that might be the path I was telling you about, I love walking over there.

Jen said...

Those are neat pictures. I think that might be the path I was telling you about, I love walking over there.

Tayla said...

Wow! Those pictures are amazing (from both posts)! What a talent. I love the picture of Sophie trying to eat the dandelion! Too cute!

Meagan said...

Love love love those shots! Wish we were closer so you could teach me your tricks. That walking path is fun, huh?! Chris and I used to walk it all the time when we lived there...good memories! :)

Marshall said...

Neat pictures... and really funny how Tara and you posted the same tunnel.

Natalie said...

Fabulous! Now I am on the lookout for a great tunnel in my town. See, there are places to take great pictures even in Las Vegas :)

Jodi said...

Love these tunnel pictures. You seem to becoming quite the amazing photographer. I am impressed. I love the one of Nate and Bella- cute!

We may be coming down to Vegas in March. We may have to have you click a few shots of the kiddos. What do you think?

Sherry said...

So FABULOUS!!!

Erin said...

LOVE these :-)