Christmas
1 year ago
Mother of three pink princesses.
Lover of pictures.
I relish in life's unscripted moments.
I adore snuggles and giggles over perfectly posed smiles.
I love to laugh and be silly.
I know baked goods have therapeutic power.
I delight in beautiful scenery, big windows and natural light.
I believe life is in the details.
| provided by Inteliture.com . |
4 comments:
Ok, so have you officially started a business? It looks like it! I want to hear all about it! You go, girl... can I start referring Vegas peeps to you? =)
this is so cute! And i LOVE reading the funny comments Bella says that you post in your side column. She is SO funny. Whenever Katie, Bryan or I drive through Pleasant Grove we always laugh and say "someone broke it!" haha that is our favorite. And I love the Helaman's Stripling Warrior's one. Too too cute! Oh and asking Sophie if she remembers Jesus-that is darling.
You bet- ask me anything you want! I think it is SO fun to start up and a little intimidating at the same time. There is so much to think about so fire away! If it's easier to call me, please do. And yes, I would love to hear what you learned at the workshop. What kind of photoshop stuff did she teach you? actions or by hand?
Great photo of O. Very nice work, I am so impressed!
Post a Comment