Tonight Bella offered to say the prayer at dinner. I was so touched by her beautiful words that I ran and wrote down as much as I could remember...
Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for this beautiful day. Thank you for our house...and our Jesus picture...and our couch. Thank you for all our things...and the things we make.
Thank you for our food. We love our food. Tastes so good.
Thank you for Jesus. Please help us to remember Jesus - and...and...and...and that he loves us! He died for us. We love him. Yes we do!
Please help us to be good - and nice - and - oh yes - love one another. And bless us to be good at sharing.
In the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
So sweet!! Truth and testimony through a child's eyes. Doesn't it just make everything right with the world? Love it.

4 comments:
That is really really sweet, what a cute girl. I almost want to use it in my Reliefe Scoiety Lesson, it's on "the Love of God" perfect or perfcet?
SO SWEET! I love listening to my children pray. I learn so much from them :)
How funny/adorable is that!? I love that she offered to say the prayer. And she looks like such a big girl in that picture! When did she grow up?
What a great prayer- so touching! Callie's are just really funny- we have been compiling a record as well. I LOVE that picture too!
Post a Comment