sugar and spice and everything nice!!
I just love me some baby girls. Love 'em, love 'em, love 'em!!! They are so much fun to photograph - and sweet little Alina was no exception. Isn't she precious!? And let me tell you, her mom is just as cute! We had so much fun putting outfits together and we even raided all her jewelry to find some fun pieces for the shoot.
Alina was a doll, as always, and totally let us dress her up in everything from a pink tutu to a cute little black and grey dress! So much fun!! Thanks again for letting me hang out with you guys today! Here's a little preview!
Christmas
1 year ago


7 comments:
Those are BEAUTIFUL Stacie!! What a c.u.t.e little girl :)
Stacie...
Just checked up on your blog again. Kylie is with me. She said Bella looks cute in her gown. You do so great with your photography. Want to photograph our family sometime? Seriously. And love that you ran into Santa Claus. So funny. Well, hopefully we can get together soon. I'd love to hear how your primary program went as well. :)
Stacie- these are BEAUTIFUL!!! Great job!!
Stacie...I miss you!!! I have been thinking a lot about you lately. We need to play. I didn't know you were doing photography. You are amazing.
Why don't I live closer to you?! Someday you WILL take pictures of my family!! :)
I know I have said it before and I'll say it again... Your pictures are beautiful. You do such a great job. That little girl is darling and I just love those pearls.
Beautiful Stacie! Want to take our Christmas Pictures? I sent you an email earlier this week so just let me know what your prices are.
Post a Comment