My sweet little sister is pregnant!
WITH A GIRL!!
I am beyond excited for her - HOORAY! And can I just say - my sister is so beautiful naturally - and her pregnancies are no exception. She is just stunning! I had so much fun taking pics of her little baby belly and traipsing through my parents backyard on Thanksgiving looking for cute spots. Ha ha. I even almost fell in the pool. Ha ha. Thanks for the fun Cami! Love ya!
Christmas
1 year ago



4 comments:
You can certainly see the family resemblance. Love the shots with the bow tied around. Cute idea that I just may have to borrow sometime :) Great work!!
she is beautiful!! Cami looks amazing!! Hope we'll see you at the Noorda FHE reunion tonight!!
Ohhh beautiful Cami. Its been a long time since I've seen her. I wish I looked like her pregnant. She is stunning. Tell her congrats. I think I asked you this before and I know you use a Nikon but what is your lens of choice? I know your busy but maybe we could get together around Christmas time. I'll be in Vegas for a couple weeks and I would love to see you.
love it!!!
Post a Comment