Oh for the LOVE...
Isn't she just simply precious!? I was so excited for this photo shoot - my first newborn at only seven days old! FUN FUN FUN! Sweet little {J} was such an angel too - fresh from the garden and ready to be picked!
She must have realized it was girl time because she wanted to stay up and play with us at first, but after some milk and a warm blanket she was off to slumber land. So little...so sweet...so girly! I love these pictures - I really really do!
Here's is a little preview...
Christmas
1 year ago



8 comments:
Serioulsy, Stacie, these are so cute. I wish we lived closer so you could show me how to take some good pictures of my little girl. Seems like I can never find the right light for my pictures!
Oh my heavens! Those are so incredibly adorable!
sssssoooooooooooooo cute!! you'll have to shoot my little girl when she is born come March/April!! you are so good!
Great job! Love the shot of her little toes.
love the pictures, I stole them to put on my blog! We'll keep in touch!
These are darling. Wish you still lived in Utah. I would have asked you to take Tyler's photos. I have never had my babies pictures taken like these.
oh I love it!!!
Those are simply perfect!! She's darling and you're amazing :)
Post a Comment