I love watching my girls play, dance, and flitter about lost in their own little world - but add in a warm sunlit beach and it's a totally priceless experience!
Can't wait to post about our trip and Christmas - but first things first - got to clean the house. Ha ha. It's scary messy. Seriously s c a r y.
Christmas
1 year ago



8 comments:
LOVE these pics!!
Priceless pics! You really are so so talented and will have so many cherished pics to show for it!!!!
WOW!! you take really good and priceless pics
Oooooo, that is so pretty!
Wow those are awesome! We need to get together so you can teach me a few things! :)
beautiful! what talent you have!
love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is such a small world! It would be so great to meet your sister...well, I actually remember you talking about her alot back at school. And I am pretty sure I met her when I went to your wedding.
Also, I LOVE LOVE Holly Hoffman! It is so crazy that we know so many people in common! Holly and I were on the same floor freshman year in the dorms. And then Nate (her Nate) and I were in the MTC together. Crazy.
I would love to get together with you when you come. Just let me know what your plans are and we could meet up and do a girls night with your sis, nicole, etc! Fun, fun!
Post a Comment