Tuesday, February 16, 2010

EXCITING NEWS...and peacocks!

Are you ready for my exciting news!!!

AHHHH! I am THRILLED beyond belief (seriously jumping up and down right now) to announce the GRAND OPENING of STACIE HAWLEY PHOTOGRAPHY!! It's finally official - I'm open for business!! My website will be ready later this week and when it becomes LIVE - I am going to be celebrating with some grand opening SPECIALS!! Check back for details!!

In other news - I just did this WAY FUN photo shoot with not only cute kiddos but PEACOCKS!!! Ha ha. When we arrived at the park the peacocks were in full plumage! We stood around and watched for awhile and then decided it would be fun to chase them - so we did. Ha ha. It was such a good time! Jenni your kids are as cute as ever - and so sweet. It was hugs and kisses the whole time even though they had a little cold bug. Hopefully we'll get to see you guys again before we move! Feel better! Here are just a few of my favs.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Awesome news! I love your photography - can't wait to see your site!

Taralee said...

I totally laughed when I saw the word peacock in your title. I swear we are ALWAYS on the same page! :) Tunnels and now peacocks. haha!! We just went to Bonnie Springs a few days ago and I got some pictures of a peacocks showing off it's wonderful feathers. So funny :)

Amanda and the Bradys said...

I am so happy for you!!!!! coming to utah soon?....or we should just head south!!!!

Katie Ross said...

Congratulations!! Your pictures are great! Where are you moving to and when?

Cindy Noorda said...

Congrats!! Your talent is amazing and your website is perfectly wonderful! Soooo proud of you!!! You did it!!! It's exciting to have a photographer in the family!! Love YOU!!!