I’m so excited to say that my website is DONE … FINISHED … READY TO ROLL … yeah!! I hope you love it as much as I do!! It’s been a labor of love … a big thanks to all my helpers and cheerleaders!! Ya’ll ROCK!!
Check it out at:
at
11:58 PM
Mother of three pink princesses.
Lover of pictures.
I relish in life's unscripted moments.
I adore snuggles and giggles over perfectly posed smiles.
I love to laugh and be silly.
I know baked goods have therapeutic power.
I delight in beautiful scenery, big windows and natural light.
I believe life is in the details.
| provided by Inteliture.com . |
4 comments:
Love it!!! So glad you finally took the leap to start your own business! You'll do great!
YAY! That is so cool Stacie! My Mom is dying for some good pictures of me so I will have to get down there before you move away!!
Congrats Stacie! The website looks fabulous. You really do a great job!
That's totally awesome that you starting a photography business! Yay! I love the baby and belly pictures you took! wink, wink... I wish you're here to take pictures of my little girl! You're so talented! love ya and miss ys lots!
Post a Comment