Friday, March 12, 2010

Baby Butter

It's been a fun week! A friend from high school came to town to attend a huge photography convention and we were able to get together a few times!! It was so fun discussing our photog stuff and reminiscing about old times - even though we hadn't seen each other in years, we had so much fun together! She asked me to take some cute "mommy and me" pics and funny thing - the only time we could fit it in was literally three hours before she boarded her plane back to Texas! Ha ha - we totally made it work. SUCH A FUN SESSION!

Honestly I can't get over how yummy little babies are - their sweet eyes ... their little fingers and toes ... their skin - Baby Butter.

Too TOO cute! Thanks for the fun Kelsey; I hope you love them.





2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Oh my GOODNESS! Stacie- no amount of money in the world could have captured these moments with my sweet son. Your completely RAW talent just floors me. THe glow, the soft looks, everything that you just captured of us being us has made me GLOWING with excitement! I cant thank you enough. I wish I had these with my other 3 babies. You wont even believe how many of these are getting framed on my walls! My hubbie is flipping, too! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! (and thank you again for waking up at 6 a.m. just for us!) now that is sacrifice!

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

Hi.
It's Sara. We talked this week about you doing a newborn photoshoot for us. I took a lot around your blog and I love what I see. I can't wait to meet you on Tuesday and talk about our plans for this little guy.
Your daughters are GORGEOUS!
Sara