Totally forgot about St. Patrick's day here at the Hawley home (guess we'll be doing green pancakes tomorrow morning), but this morning did feature a pretty fierce competition: the Big Mouth Contest. We all know that Bella and Sophie can sure make a lot of noise, and it never ceases to amaze us how much they are able to stuff in their mouths (only when it is something good of course, i.e. cookies). So today, both girls showed off their pearly whites as they opened wide for the world to see. It was pretty funny because they both got into it. They were watching each other, laughing, and trying to decide whose was bigger. While both girls proved to have pretty big mouths, the winner was definitely Sophie.
Now there's a title to be proud of--Hawley Big Mouth Contest Champion.

Now there's a title to be proud of--Hawley Big Mouth Contest Champion.

4 comments:
They are both sooo cute!
your girls are SO cute... even with the big mouths! better hope they learn how to bite their tongues!!
Seriously laughing right now. I am just imagining Sophie opening her mouth that big just to suck on a straw. Love it.
That is cute... but I must say that my kids would probably put your girls under. My Averie and William have the biggest mouths ever. Its so funny. If I remember I'll have to take some pictures of my kids doing the same thing so you can see.
Post a Comment