Monday, March 1, 2010

My new favorite...


...playing with the remote!! Ha. Bella and I plopped ourselves on my bed and then had a grand ol' time snapping pics of each other! I don't know why I didn't do this before now - it was such fun...and the best part...I am in the pictures! =)

I now have so many fun ideas running through my head - things I want to try with my little clicking wonder so stay tuned! Also - if you don't have a remote - GET ONE! They are fab!

3 comments:

B said...

So cute! Yes, I agree, remotes are wonderful!!! Now you just have to master hiding it so we don't see it pointing at the camera ;) Ha ha... just teasing!!!

Olivia said...

I have a remote but I haven't tried it yet. I always forget about it. What lens did you use for those pictures? I love the natural light.

Perry Family said...

how fun and creative!!