To see this exact post - but with BIG BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS...visit my photoblog...
www.staciehawleyphotography.com/blog
ALSO - for those of you who haven't already left your email - I am eventually going to make this blog private - if you want an invite - leave me your email!! Thanks!
This is my Boobaleese. Bella boodle. Toodalie Noodalie. Silly Willy. Gracie Girl.
Love her.
I can’t believe that in a week she will be four. FOUR! Where did the time go? Doesn’t it just go by too fast – I mean she was just a baby yesterday and now – now she is little Miss Bella. Sweet and sensitive – girlie to the core – lover of all things princess – and ballerina extraordinaire. I’m so lucky I get to be her mama.
In honor of this momentous occasion, Bella and I decided we would do a special 4 YEAR OLD photo shoot! Just Mommy and Bella. Ha ha. I was kind of shocked when she was rather excited…taking pictures is something she has learned to endure…ha ha…so when she was literally excited by the prospect – I jumped on it! We gathered up some of our clothes…made some cute headbands and were on our way! It was really fun taking pictures of her – my baby – the whole reason I embarked on this photography journey. She is so beautiful…inside and out! We frolicked in grassy fields…made wishes on dandelions…stomped in mud puddles…picked flowers…and more. So.much.fun. We finished the night with some ice cream – truly a perfect evening.
These pictures make me smile – big. They are so her. Hope they make you smile too! Thanks for looking!
Christmas
1 year ago





12 comments:
I LOVE these!! Can't believe she's gonna be four already. Happy B-Day Bella!!
Those are SO cute, and I LOVE the headbands:) I need a girl...sigh! Also my email is scclv2@hotmail.com
I can't believe she is 4 already!!! What a little cutie. I so wish we lived closer.
And Stacie you are so talented! those pictures are amazing.
So cute. She's a doll. Your pics are always so cute. Happy birthday to sweet Bella. Oh, and I'd love to follow your blog when you go private. SarahMVidal@cox.net
:)
samnanya@yahoo.com
Stacie, These are great. You do good work. My email is spunkyk@cox.net
Keep me informed.
annaathlete@hotmail.com
Love that our kids are 4. Happy birthday Bella! See you tomorrow. :)
She is such a beautiful girl and you take great pics! My email is shelley.koch@gmail.com
I can't believe Bella is already 4 years old. She is still absolutely adorable. Love the headbands too. Your pictures are gorgeous as usual. You have always been so creative and a great at taking photos. Maybe someday you could give me some tips he hee. I need to be better.
samndirt@hotmail.com Did you find your house in Kentucky? When are you moving???
Hey Stace,
We would love to see your updates so when your blog goes private count me in. Amazing photos by the way!
jaimestarley@gmail.com
hey stacey! i hope i haven't already missed the boat! i would love to be invited to your blog! i love seeing your darling little family!
rachmcphie@gmail.com
Post a Comment