What a sorry little blog. So neglected...sad...mistreated. I must be better. I hope to be better. Ha ha.
Anyways - for those few supportive viewers (hi mom...ha ha) - I wanted to reward you for your faithfulness by directing you over to my photog blog for a little GIVEAWAY!!!
I am so excited to be featuring some fantastic artwork by one of my great friends Wendy Glass. (Love me some ART!) We go way back to when we were both teaching school, and let me tell you, she is incredibly talented! She designs and produces amazing prints that you are sure to love. Check them out on my blog - and learn how to enter to win a PRINT!

2 comments:
Such awesome artwork!! I totally need to score me some of her art for my boys rooms...love love love her style. And YES you totally need to update your family blog too...I miss your more frequent updates!
Your blog isn't the only neglected and forgotten one out there. Lately it takes all my energy- which I don't seem to have much of lately- to update it. Your friend's artwork is gorgeous. She is one talented person!
Post a Comment