Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Grandpa Noorda turns 80!!

Recently my grandpa turned 80, so the family got together to celebrate! I, of course, wanted to snap a few pictures of the festive occasion - and I am so glad I did. I snuck my grandpa and grandma out into the backyard and told them to sit next to each other. That's pretty much all I did - they did the rest. Joking with each other - making fun of each other (ha ha) - quick wit - humor - kisses - a lifetime of love. I was able to just sit back and snap pics of the moment. We were done in a matter of minutes...maybe seconds...but the pictures are timeless!! I will cherish these simple - but sweet - images forever. These two young lovebirds are still as cute as ever. They have accomplished so much and lived so well - together!

Happy Birthday Grandpa!

(For better pic viewing...I've also placed them on my photoblog... www.staciehawleyphotography.com/blog )


3 comments:

Uffens Family said...

I don't know them, but I love them...is that weird??? Too too priceless!

Mark Perry said...

I love those pictures!! what a beautiful couple they are!! you are talented!

Olivia said...

What sweet pictures. I love the one of them laughing. There is somethings so beautiful about a long time love. Great pictures.