Thursday, April 8, 2010

We're still here...

Yes...that's right. We are still using this blog as our family blog...so don't anyone go anywhere! My mom told me the other day that my last post sounded like I was moving EVERYTHING over to my photog blog - but that's not the case! We've jsut been crazy busy and sick as of late so my poor little family blog got put on the backburner.

Not any more.

At least that is what I tell myself. So - please check back soon. We've got some crazy girl pics...some Easter pics...and maybe a few videos! Hopefully ya'll are still with us. TAP TAP...is this thing on? I hope.

In the meantime - here is a new little nugget - took the girls out the to dry lake bed. So funny. They liked just sitting on the bench and watching the cars...I caught this tender moment just before an argument broke out over who got what side on the bench. Silly girls. Love them.


2 comments:

Uffens Family said...

I LOVE that picture! What adorable sisters!

Perry Family said...

that is totally precious, i love it! you are so talented! everyone keeps asking me who took cali's pics, so i hope you get some new clients from it! thanks again!