I just love this little Poonbug. I love her little personality - full of spunk and spirit. I love her zest for life - which more then often gets her into trouble or hurt. Today she skinned her toe and knee. And ended up in time out for eating a crayon - again. I love her little voice especially the way she says i have a little bruise.
Ohh...melt my heart!
I love the way she is willing to try almost anything - and is Bella's go-to person for bugs or dirty tasks. I think today she was called into help clear some little spider web from the door and flush her toilet for her. Ha ha. I love the way she smiles - toothy little grin that we brush as we count to ten three times. I love her little body - especially her chunky little thighs and her booty that fits into the same size panties as Bella. I love that she is a night owl like me - and that she can be heard singing and talking to Bella (who feel asleep hours before) late into the night. I love her little run - arms flapping and all.
I just love this little girl so much. Life wouldn't be the same without her! 
Christmas
1 year ago
1 comments:
Such a cutie!! Love her big grin!
Post a Comment