Sunday, October 24, 2010

Up up and away...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A few days ago I was outside taking pictures of the girls as they played when Nate came home and joined us in the yard! Sophie - being daddy's number one fan - went running into his arms. It was so sweet - he grabbed her and threw her into the air and she gleamed in the moment.

I could see the pure joy on her face.

She loves her daddy so.... as do I.

Been lonely without him lately as he has been quite the traveler. Going for interviews and working. Got to love this school life...ha ha. So my thoughts tonight are with these two . Hoping for good things for Nate - interviews and opportunities - and, of course, a safe drive home as he drives late into the evening to get back to us in time for Sophie - who tomorrow will be having surgery on her silly little ears. Nothing major - just tubes - but I find myself worrying anyway. I really hope all goes well tomorrow.

2 comments:

The Barrow's said...

I love to see that you are posting again on your family blog. Not that I don't absolutely love the photos that are on your photography blog GORGEOUS but it nice to see what you are up to. Seems like all is going well in Kentucky. It seems beautiful there. Just said a little pray that all goes well today for Sophie.

Erin said...

so cute! and nate is lookin real skinny