

Conference was amazing as always...but this year I felt like Elder Uchtdorf was speaking just for me. It was just what I needed to hear and I am trying so hard to heed his counsel and refocus. You can read his inspired talk in full here.
I have been struggling as of late with trying to do everything and anything that comes my way - I'm sure many of you sweet mommy's can relate. I get caught up trying to do everything that I lose sight of what matters most. So today I am resolving to simply...stop and smell the roses...so to speak. =) Find the things that matter most...and leave the rest to the Lord.
Ahhh...feels good.
Feels freeing.
Christmas
1 year ago
1 comments:
I really lilked when he talked about how our value isn't based on how long our "to do" list is. That hit home pretty hard.
Post a Comment