Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My School Preschool - Easter Party

As if preschool wasn't fun enough to begin with, we had an Easter Party! The kids celebrated with an Easter Egg Hunt, making some cute crafts, eating lots of sweets, and just playing with their friends.

Sophie's class - she loves school! I was a little scared about sending my baby off to preschool this year, but it has been great for her! I actually teach the music at My School (one of their preschools - they go to one school on Tuesdays and one school on Thursdays), which has been fun because I've been able to see both girls in their element. She loves going (famously walks away without even telling me goodbye when I drop her off - can we say independent?), and actually learns quite a bit. I just don't think I'm ready for these girls to be so big!

Photobucket

Getting ready for the Easter Egg Hunt! Who knows where the idea for Easter Eggs came from but it is genious - kids absolutely love these hunts. As you can tell, Bella was ready to go!

Photobucket

Notice Sophie's cupcake eating approach - frosting first! In Sophie's world, a cupcake is no more than a vehicle for delivering frosting to her mouth, and the more, the better.

Photobucket

Amazingly Sophie left some frosting on her cupcake - and even took a bite of the cake! Hahaha! I'm guessing she's not done yet.

Photobucket

Bella and a few of her friends from preschool - she is going to miss these girls! Aren't they all so cute? I can only imagine the hearts they'll break in a few years!

Photobucket

0 comments: