Monday, February 13, 2012

Be Mine

And... here they are!!!

Our sweet colorful 2012 Valentine crayon cards. Wow - that was quite the mouthful. HA ha. We make these fun heart crayons (my tutorial here) every year - first because it is a great way to use up old broken crayons - and second because once you use the mold for melting waxy crayons - you can't use it for anything else. Got to get good use out of it! HA.

This year we spiced up our little Valentine's with some personalized photo cards - LOVE - of course. Ha ha.

While we waited for a bright sunny day - we rummaged through the girls closets and found some cute red and white attire. So when the sun finally did poke through - we were ready to go! Not too much as far as set-up - just snapped away in my bedroom. I think they turned out quite smashing - and I am so excited for the girls to pass them out to their best buds tomorrow at school.

Happy Valentine's Day!

P.S. If any of you would like to borrow my heart mold - just give me a ring! It's so easy - and quite fun!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Heather Zwygart said...

Kailee loves her crayon she has been carrying it around with her all day! I've wanted to make some of those too but I got rid of all our old crayons when we moved so we have to stock up again! Shouldn't take long!

Unknown said...

haha we made these too. i think about you guys all the time! especially since cami is my neighbor now! love them and you!

The Barrow's said...

love love love your Valentine's and your little girlies they are adorable. I always enjoy your posts.