Bella started first grade today. Did I really just say that?!! First grade?!!!
I used to teach first grade like last year. Ok...maybe it was more like six years ago. And I was pregnant with Bella while doing so - has it really been that long?
As we dropped her off this morning, she was soooo ready to go! Silly girl was up half the night, just dying from excitement. She couldn't even eat her breakfast because she had butterflys in her stomach. I'm so glad she is excited - but my heart aches. I miss my little Bella Boo. Does it ever get any easier as they just keep growing up?
I hope she has a fabulous year full of learning and friends. I hope that she will feel our love floating around her as she goes about her daily activities. I hope when tested she will always choose the right. I hope she uses her sweet smile and personality to lift those around her. I hope she misses me.
Love this girl with all my heart. Have a great year Bella.







Christmas
1 year ago
2 comments:
Oh Stacie, she's so sweet!! She's going to have such an amazing year.
(And on a "technical" note, I just love your images. If you ever have any photography or processing/editing tips to share, I am all ears!!)
Awww I hope you had a good day Stacie!! I can only imagine how hard it would be sending your child to school that first day!! I am not looking forward to it next year...
Post a Comment