...to be SO sick.


Hawley child number THREE is finally on his/her way! We are all sorts of happy over here! Thanks for all the prayers, thoughts, and love on our behalf - they worked!
I am now in the wonderful hands of a high risk doctor here in Lexington, and everything looks great. We heard the little heartbeat, music to our ears, and are looking forward to a healthy pregnancy. I can't believe I'm actually able to say it -- I'm pregnant!
Baby is due March 6, 2013.
Excited!
Christmas
1 year ago
19 comments:
Congrats! I am so happy for you. Your girls are so cute. I love the pictures. I hope you are feeling okay.
Congratulations! I am so very happy for you!
Yay!! Congratulations!
How Wonderful!
Super cute! Congrats!
I'm so excited for you!! I can't believe you haven't said anything a t church!! Silly girl! Congratulations!!!!!!
Yeah! I hope you start feeling better soon....that is going to be one spoiled little baby with all those girls taking care of him/her!
Yea! I'm so excited for you!
Congratulations Stacie!!! I am so excited for you, Nate and the girls!
Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you! xoxo
huzzah!! That's so awesome! Yay for babies.. Congrats. I'm so excited for you.. (i hope it's a boy so he can marry one of my girls!)
So very excited for you and your family!!! Congratulations :) Love you guys <3
YAY! So excited for you guys! So so happy :)
Congrats, Hawley family! Yay for being sick! The only time it's welcome, right?! :)
Congratulations!!! So happy for you & your family Stacie! Many many blessings ... so excited about the year ahead! xo!
yay and congrats!!! are you at uk? who do you see? and what a cute mom you are to your two beautiful girls!
Oh, Stacie we are soooo excited for you!!!! Congratulations! Love these pics.
So happy for you!! I remember what that was like after being in your same shoes, it's an amazing feeling. Those pictures are so so adorable!
Stac---BEST NEWS EVER!!!!! Seriously jumping up and down thrilled for you. Love you girl! Sending boy vibes your way. Poor Nate... he needs a little buddy, all that pink around your house :)
Post a Comment