Monday, September 17, 2012

Oh boy! It's a....

PhotobucketPhotobucket

We are so excited.

I'll admit I was quietly, secretly (ok, maybe not so secretly) hoping for a little boy, but somehow this new little girl seems just as it should be.  Three sweet girls.  Lots of pink.  Lots of princesses.  And lots of long blond hair.  Cute.  Very cute. 

Nate took the news quite well, and has for some time now believed that all girls were his imminent future.  Coming from a family where he was the only boy - to only having daughters - he sure does take it in stride.  But truth be told, I can't imagine any other man being better with all these girls!  "Daddy loves hims girls," as Bella used to say.  So true.  He plays princesses and ponies - and loves every minute - and the girls sure love him.  He is the best!!

The girls were absolutely ecstatic.  Bella announced that we simply must go shopping for all things pink, and Sophie decided that her name should be either Flower Luciana Rose, or Flower Petal Chocolate.  And so it goes...  

We can't wait for the next one.  One more princess, here we come!

(Pictures from Bird and Banner.)

4 comments:

Taralee said...

SOOOOOOOO exciting! I'm so very happy for you! Another girl. I know that pattern and I have LOOVED it :)

Heather said...

Aaaahhhhhh!! So excited for you guys! 3 little girls is the best. I am so happy. Lots of pink, and it is wonderful!

Brittany said...

Congrats! You guys make the most beautiful girls!

The Barrow's said...

I am soooo excited for you guys!!!! You and Nate have the most beautiful girls. Can't wait to meet the next one. :)