Tuesday, June 26, 2007

BABY EINSTEIN

SO FUNNY!! Ok..so today my friend Janie and her cute baby, Ruby, came over to play! The girls we so full of energy...as they had been ALL DAY!! Seriously these girls bounce off the walls!! NO JOKE! So as we were sitting there we decided to try one of the Baby Einstein DVDs. Ha ha...if any of you have seen a Baby Einstein video at work it is amazing!! We put it on...and this was the reaction...



WHAT...what the... is this my child... sitting....sitting quietly ...SITTING of her own free will and choice? AMAZING! Ha ha...the girls were so enchanted!

Occasionally they would be so excited with the dancing monkeys that they just could not hold it in and...what is known as the FREEZE FACE...would show itself...it was just too much for them!! HA HA.

At the end of the show Bella leaned over and gave Ruby a big hug! Ha ha...Baby Einstein friends for LIFE!! Ha ha...Ruby was a little stunned at the gesture. So...yes...we love Baby Einstein...but just in moderation!! Ha ha. The best part...Ruby is five months younger then Bella but wears a bigger size in clothes and diapers!!

5 comments:

Jodi said...

I love your post on Baby Einstein, I was thinking of posting about it one of these days as well. Because they are that amazing! Callie becomes mesmerized by those puppets! I don't have her watch them often but they are such a life saver for those times when you need to get something done or you just need a break! (And I don't think there is anything wrong with them watching them often either!)

Stacie Hawley said...

Yeah...they are great in moderation...I totally agree

Ashley said...

I loved that you commented on my blog because now I can see yours! Bella is beautiful. We will actually have to get together sometime since we do live in the same town.

Luisa said...

Yay Nate and Stacie! It was so fun to hear from you! I have had so much fun catching up on your life on your blog:) You guys look so good and Isabella is the most ADORABLE little girl! And Nate is doing dental school at UNLV, is that right? My best friend from college..her husband is starting dental school there in the Fall...Mike Uffens. You'll have to let me know if you guys are in the program together. Anyways, I'll keep checking your blog!

Nada said...

I love it! I hope its works for Darin and I! We find out on Monday if its a boy or girl, so check our blog!