
Last night our ADEA (American Dental Education Association) chapter's executive council, their wives and Dr. Brownstein and his wife had our end of year dinner/strategic planning meeting. It was a lot of fun to get out and enjoy the night with friends--plus it was dang good food!
ADEA is the organization I'm very involved with at school--in fact I'm its President this year at UNLV and am the Vicechair of the National ADEA Council of Students. I love being involved and ADEA gives me a chance to do some pretty fun stuff, not to mention actually do something that makes a difference (it was through ADEA that I setup the Dental School Simulation Courses in May and June--there's some pictures of that in an old blog).
Christmas
1 year ago
4 comments:
Glad to hear you are so involved with ADEA. We found your blog through some friends who are friends with some of your friends. My wife was blog hopping and recognized your name. Later
We had so much fun with you guys. Glad we weren't the only ones with a baby.
P.S. I found a floppy seat off Craig's List that's only been used once, so I'm picking it up tommorrow for 20 bucks! I hope I love it as much as you do :)
P.P.S. I think ADEA needs to have more "meetings" at the Cheesecake Factory.
We had so much fun with you guys. Glad we weren't the only ones with a baby.
P.S. I found a floppy seat off Craig's List that's only been used once, so I'm picking it up tommorrow for 20 bucks! I hope I love it as much as you do :)
P.P.S. I think ADEA needs to have more "meetings" at the Cheesecake Factory.
Stacie- You don't know me, but I have a random story :) Someone posted a comment on my blog (I have no idea who, it just said "Anonymous" and directed me to your post dated June 11, 2007. (It was about the UNLV Dental Simulation Course that your husband put together). My husband attended the course and absolutely LOVED it! I just thought I'd comment and let you know that the class your husband put together was a success! You and your cute little family look like you are so happy living in Las Vegas- hopefully we will be living there soon! :)
Post a Comment