CHRIS IS HOME!! I can't believe it!! My little brother is home from his mission in Guatemala!! CRAZY!! It was so fun to have all the family together anxiously awaiting his arrival!! So funny...Chris is walking into a VERY changed family!! A LOT has taken place since he has been gone. Bryan got married...Cami got married...and I had a baby!! Ha ha. Basically everyone in the family added a new member!
Here we are waiting for him to come...have to have a big old sign right?!!
There he is...on the escalator!! HOORAY!!!
First hug with MOM!! He looked so good!! A little skinny...but GREAT!
First hug with ME...the big sister! It was so great to see him again!
Meeting Isabella! Ha ha...he kept saying...ISA BEYA...I guess that is the way they say Isabella in spanish. It was cute!
I handed Bella over to Chris to get a picture and he was a little scared...replying..."I have no idea how to hold a baby!" Ha ha. OOhh....how cute...BELLA and UNCLE CHRIS!!
We love you Chris and we are so excited that you are home!! MISSIONARIES ARE AWESOME!!
9 comments:
YYYEEEEAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME HOME CHRIS!!! HAHA, he probably doesnt remember us. But Im so glad he's home and you guys are all together again. I bet you were so nervous in the airport... I've been thinking about you, I knew he was coming home any day now. !!!!! Im glad you had such a good day, he looks so much like your other brother! Tell your mom and dad hi and congrats on his return. What a great day! --Love ya.
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for the advice on the slideshow! I was actually looking at your blog and found your cute slideshow and stole the idea. Thanks a bunch!
Yeah for returned missionaries! I love Bella's outfit. You and I are definitely on the same page as far as our girls' outfits are concerned!
It looks like the airport was a lot of fun. I really wanted to be there, but unfortunately was unable to make it. He looks all grown up. Tell him "Pareces muy alto por un ChapĂn." Glad I kind of got to be there through your pictures.
Isabella, as always, looks like a doll.
Oh my gosh, I can't believe how grown up everyone is! Congrats to you guys!
That is just crazy that he is already an RM!? WOW! It seems like only I get older and everyone else stays the same age. Like when you go to your old ward and the old primary girls are laurels- its so strange! Congrats to him and hope he is having a nice time at home!
Good to hear you are still alive. I remember sitting in Biodiversity with you and Chris. Great blog, turns out we also have a girl named Isabella. Take care, Ben Lowry
I love Bella's shoes and its weird that Chris is already back. OH and yes i have figured out that to make a comment it helps if i sign in first. im retarted
Post a Comment