Monday, August 6, 2007

ISABELLA'S FIRST HAIR CUT





So...yes...Bella just had her first hair cut!! I can't believe it! I was really actually quite emotional. Ha ha...I mean I just can't believe that she is so big that she is getting her hair cut! Where has the time gone...where did my Bella Baby go? CRAZY! So today before we went swimming...I had my friend Janie, who is a marvelous stylist, come over and cut Bella's hair! We just wanted to trim up the top so that all her hair would be the same length and give her a little bob. It turned out so cute and her hair seems so thick too. I love it! I took some pictures after...her hair has natural curl like her Mommy...ha ha...and now that her hair is trimmed it curls really cute!

6 comments:

Taralee said...

SO cute! I just love when I cut my kids hair. It feels so nice and thick and clean. Janie looks so good!! Does she have a blog? I saw her a few months ago at Red Robin...and she's my friends sister in law...funny huh?! Anyway, cute little girl you have there :)

Rachel B. said...

Are you kidding me? Could her hair be any cuter?! It makes her look so much older too.

Erin said...

omg...I am dying over this! So cute!

Kelsey said...

Your hair girl travels to your house? What is up with that?! =) Lucky you- a doll for sure!

Trimbles said...

I love the flip in the back. :)

Brittney G. said...

OH, she is so cute, I can't get over it. And all her hair! Love her!