Tuesday, August 7, 2007

RIDING THE CAROUSEL




Today Bella and I went over to the Woods house for a play date! It was fun to hang out and watch the girls play. Ha ha...they are so funny because they both usually want the same toy or they try to read the same book. It was sure making me laugh!
After they played and we chatted we drove over to the Beltz Factory Outlets to let the girls ride the carousel. They were so excited to watch it go round and round. Bella could hardly stand it...she wanted to ride one of the ponies so bad. When it was our turn, we got on and the girls were all excited!! Taylor was so cute! Every picture I took Taylor had a huge smile. Bella was a little unsure of her decision to ride once it started. HA HA...she started crying and wanted off. We finished the ride but I think she was glad it was over when the carousel stopped. Maybe in a few months she will like it better.
After the ride we got some lunch/snacks for the girls and then started for home!! I think the best part of the whole morning was when this HUGE...and I am not kidding...HUGE black flying bug landed on Kara. We both started screaming! Thinking about it now just makes me laugh even more! The bug would not budge from her shirt. I eventually had to get one of Bella's books and swat it off! Ha ha...It was so funny! It was sure a fun little morning! Thanks Kara and Taylor!!

3 comments:

Trimbles said...

I love these pics, especially of the other little girl on the horse. I dont think she can open her mouth any wider!!! HAHA

Jodi said...

I think I have been to that carousel in Vegas! So cute- and I love, love, love Isabella's hair cut!

Jessica said...

Stacie- Hi! It's Jessica Lindquist. Thanks for leaving a comment on our new blog! I just wanted to ask you...could Bella be any cuter? Because I'm pretty sure the answer is no. I don't know if I've ever seen such a perfect little blond beauty ever. Seriously. It's good to hear from you!