Saturday, August 11, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to MY MOM!!











Hooray my mom has been alive for FIFTY years! Ha ha. Fifty...that is such a big number! I love it! So anyways...my dad and I decided that we were going to surprise her for her birthday this year with a big celebration! Let me tell you...putting anything past my mom is quite difficult! But...with a lot of secret phone calls, texts, and conversations we were able to pull it off! My dad secured the place...El Jefes...and the invites...friends and family...and I was pretty much in charge of everything else. Ha ha...so much to do!!! I wanted it to be nice so every detail had to be perfect! Flowers, candles, food, decorations, and a special little program! Well...it worked! I really think she enjoyed herself after the whole "surprise shock" wore off! Ha ha. We ate, shared our favorite memories with mom, watched a fun slide show of old pictures, ate cake, and opened presents! Isabella picked out her birthday card...kitties of course!! It was a great time!! Thanks mom for turning 50...and for being such a great mom...and GRANDMA! We love you! Isabella had a lot of fun too...her little cousin...well second cousin I guess...was there and they played together the whole night! Isabella even gave him a kiss which I totally caught with the camera! HOORAY!

0 comments: