Wednesday, August 15, 2007

CRAZY DAYS!!

Ok so the past two days have been quite CRAZY! Let me just say...we have had TWO of "those" kinds of days that you wish you would not have...and seriously...after about the twentieth thing went wrong...twenty-one was not far behind! It is almost laughable...ALMOST. Ha ha.

Yes...so Cynda came to visit which was a very FUN thing...but I felt so bad because the whole time she was here nothing was going our way.
  • Grocery shopping...we left a bag at the store...had to go back.
  • Laminating...laminated two things together...had to remake...and re-laminate.
  • Bought milk at the store...LOST IT??...had to go back.
  • Bella woke up at 4:30 a.m. and wanted to play...we woke up at 4:30 a.m.
  • Had to get dishware/decorations for YW...took FIVE store trips to complete.
  • Computer space bar broke.
  • Dropped two jars of baby food...splatter...glass...you get the picture.
  • Finally finished all the laundry...spilled detergent...redo laundry.
  • Bella is getting FOUR MOLARS...screaming child.
  • We ran out of cell phone minutes...and we don't have a home phone.
  • My gym membership randomly got cancelled...who knows why...trying to fix.
  • The friend I am throwing a baby shower for might be admitted to the hospital...before the shower...already got everything ready...bummer for her and me.

AND HOPEFULLY LAST BUT NOT LEAST....

A FLAT TIRE!!!

OF COURSE...we had to document our whole TIRE ORDEAL!!

Aunt Cynda and Bella...DANCE PARTY!!


SILLY Bella


I am just so glad that Cynda was here...she was such a big help through all these random traumas! Ha ha! We did have a lot of fun laughing about it all. And I know more things happened but at this moment I can not think of them...due to the fact that I was woken at 4:30 a.m.

So when we found out we had a flat tire we were on our way to Summerlin. The car wasn't driving very well and so at a stop light I looked out the window to see what the tires looked like...yep FLAT BACK LEFT TIRE!! We drove to the nearest tire place...Wal-mart...with our hazard lights on...ha ha...then they filled up our tire with air and sent us to Discount Tires. We then had to wait for a little over an hour just for them to look at it. We had to walk around the shopping center...with Bella...chasing Bella. Finally when they were done they told us that they did NOT have our kind of tire in stock and that it was a HUGE razor blade that caused all the damage! LAME!! Dang...so they put the spare on and we finally drove home. We were so ready for the AC!! What a morning. We were really bummed because we were going to go to Pottery Barn kids with some friends to see this special Music Lady! Yeah...needless to say we didn't make it.

Well...I am hoping that the days get better...ha ha...got to find a tire.

8 comments:

Kelsey said...

I am dying laughing. That's a hillarious day (when it doesnt happen to you)! I hope the rest of your week is better! Did you find a new tire? What do you drive, a hummer or something? How could they not have your kind of tire. Dumb people.

Trimbles said...

HAHAHA---That sounds as bad as when I was complaining about my little statistics homework and you had that day when Nate broke the chair again and got a glass stuck in the garbage disposal and you had cooked poop on your porch!!! I swear honey, you have the worst luck! But thats why I love you, you can laugh at anything! Im so sorry its been so crazy. But Im glad you had fun with Cynda. So-Im glad you're moving! YEAH!!!! I went to the mall and bought me some perfume from Vics---Very Sexy. I love it! I've been out for a while. And Im mad at Christopher because he's being weird... He even said the other day he feels like we're roommates and not husband and wife. Well, I get up, I go to work, and then I come home and wait for him. He comes home and goes straight to his den and we dont talk -- and relations? Not at all romantic, a chore. So, last night when he got home he made up a little. He came in and sat on the couch with me and actually asked how my day went. Is a little communication so hard? ESPECIALLY SINCE HE"S THE BLUE! Ok, there's my dish... Sorry everyone else who bothered reading this. But we all know abotu Stacie's cell phone minutes! HAHA. Love ya.

Taralee said...

Oh yes, I completely know about the whole "when it rains, it poors" phrase! You seem to handle it all with a better attitude that I do...hahaha!!! And a week ago the SAME tire incident happened to us. The WHOLE family was in the car, and it was driving really weird. Ended up that the front right tire was totally flat (I guess a screw or something). Then we were realizing all our tires were looking pretty bald, so we got ALL new tires and RIMS...ooooooh. We walked over to Taco Bell and ate while it was getting fixed. Quite the fun little experience :) Anyway, I feel for ya. Hopefully things are going much better now!

Jodi said...

You do get yourself into predicaments! Do you remember when we had to break into the MTC because they wouldn't let us in and you had forgotten your keys! HA! That was awesome!

April said...

Hey we were blog jumping and somehow got connected to yours. It was fun to see what you guys are up to, looks like you've had a fun summer. Isabella is a doll! It sounds like Nate is enjoying UNLV. Blogs are a great way to keep in touch. We're excited that we found you!

-Scott and April
scottholtfamily.blogspot.com

The Sorensens said...

So sorry about your crazy days, but glad you made it through. Don't you wish sometimes life could spread out it's inconveniences ?

Katie and Eric said...

Aren't you so glad that days come to an end. That was definately an extreme bad luck day, but good for you for laughing about it. I hope your days are going better now. Bella is such a little cutie! I love all of the pictures.

Ben and Cynda said...

we did have quite a very unfortunate things happen those couple of days...but it was still fun