Wednesday, August 1, 2007

VISIT FROM GRANDMA HAWLEY

Hooray for Grandma!! She came to visit us last week and we had so much fun! Isabella had a great time because Grandma actually wanted to play with her a lot...they played the piano and read lots of books! Bella was really excited to play on Grandma's blow up bed! It was like a jungle gym! Ha ha. We played, shopped, and even ate out!!! It was Bella's first big girl kiddie meal! We got her some cheese quesadillas and she LOVED them! She even ate the piece of melon and french fries that came with her meal!
Yummy Food! Bella has quite the mouth full!
She was very fascinated with the orange...it was really tart!
ICE CREAM!! Bella's first ice cream cone! YUMMY! She totally loved it although she wasn't so good at eating the cone.

Grandma Hawley and Bella in her new dress! Isn't she cute!?
STUFFY POWER! Bella has a LOVE for stuffed animals. She never leaves home without one. So we put all her stuffed animals together in a big pile and she was so excited!
NEW SHOES!! Isn't this the cutest outfit! And check out the shoes...little metallic flippy sandals! Bella loves them! Thanks Grandma! We had so much fun and can't wait for you to come back!


6 comments:

Taralee said...

Your little girls is SO cute and I LOVE her outfit!!!

Unknown said...

So cute! How fun for Grandma!! Pictures of Bella make me SO anxious for my little girl to come!!

Brittney G. said...

She is SO CUTE! And that is the cutest outfit ever! I have some of those legens for Ali for this fall. I can't wait to see her in them. Thanks for sharing your blog, you have the cutest family.

Jodi said...

I just got Callie the sweatshirt version of that dress from Gap! I love it. Bella is so cute in her new clothes!

Anonymous said...

omg, is she wearing leggings? I told Ry the other day that I wanted to find Bella skinny jeans and he told me it was a terrible idea haha. But if she is already a fashionista with leggings, why not skinny jeans?

The Sorensens said...

I can't believe how adorable Bella is! Wish I could meet her in person!