Cheesy CHIPMUNK FACE!! Too cute!
Daddy and Bella by the Noorda Tombstones!
Yep this is my grave...apparently I'm dead.
Grammies, Bella and Julie
Ready to GO! Trick-or-Treat!!
The FIRST house!
Papa, Grammies and one tired Peacock!
We had a great Halloween. Bella totally figured out the whole "Trick or Treat" thing pretty fast. She enjoyed that at every house she was given "something" to put in her little bag...which she insisted she carry herself! We were even told at one house that she had the best costume of the night! That was surely a ego boost for Mommy! Ha ha! We hope you all had a fabulous holiday as well!!







12 comments:
Shes seriously so cute! Where did you get her costume from again? I just love it! We should get together again....soon!
Yeah I was wondering the same thing...I never checked to see if you responded about where you got the costume. Love it! That's so cute that she gets what's going on this year. The chipmunk face is too cute!
I got Bella's cute costume at Babystyles! It is a cute little store they have in California. But they also have a website... babystyles.com ENJOY!!
she looks like she had fun!
one other question...how did you get your blog to be so cute? I really like it!
how do you know Brian and Christine Martin? I promise this is the last question. :)
Thanks! I worked really hard on my blog...I spent one night just figuring out how to mess around with the html. Ha ha...it sounds so computer geekish...but it actually wasn't too hard...thanks to my hubbie! And...Nate and I know Brian...he actually...THIS IS FUNNY...dated Stephanie Davis before his mission...and she was like...waiting dating...but it didn't work out. TEAR. We were all really good friends freshman year! His sister was also in my BYU married ward for awhile. Ha ha...you will have to ask him about when he was hyponotized!! HA HA!
She looked so cute! It's funny how quick they pick up things. How old is she again? I think pretty close to Jaxson.
I envy you guys - you had like three Halloweens. And Bella was bella in every one.
Ok, so I usually read and don't comment and just think to myself how cute your blog and little family are, but I wanted to say that Bella looks adorable. I like the cute chubby cheeks! And, your footprint ghosts are such a cute idea!
I also wanted to clear up one thing for Lindzie, too... I was not "waiting" for Brian!! Just dating other people. :) I even told him so before he left. He is a really nice guy, though.
She was the hit of the night, I am sure! Come here so I can take her pics, k? =)
I still can't get over that costume! I am going to check out that website!
Post a Comment