Sunday, November 4, 2007

18 months...first sunday in nursery

Our little Isabella Grace is 18 months!!
Where in the world did the time go?? My little baby is so grown up!! Ha ha. So today was her first official day in NURSERY!! Hooray for little buppie girl! We had to document the day with pictures...so here she is in all her little 18 month glory! Isn't the picture above just the cutest thing? She is such a little model! Ok...so it took me like thirty shots just to get one good one! Ha ha. Anyway...we weren't sure how she was going to do...with church at 1pm and the time change...it made it seem like church at 2pm! And our little girl refused to take a nap beforehand...needless to say...we were a little nervous. However she did really well. We had one little melt down but other than that...all was good! She sang songs, made a little Jesus book necklace, ate snacks, played with toys, and colored! I think it was a great Nursery day...I just need to relax a little...but it is so hard!! She is still MY little baby.

Bella and Daddy before church

Welcome to NURSERY

Isabella and her friend Caitlyn
Snack Time
Parachute Time
This is where the parents come and collect all the little things the kids made in nursery! Cute idea huh?

11 comments:

Jen said...

LUCKY! I can't wait for my Bella to be in nursery. I LOVE That cute brown dress. So exciting!

Steph said...

Stacie! That first picture of Bella is the cutest thing ever. She really does look like a child model!

She takes after her mom.

familyof4 said...

SO CUTE!! Glad Nursery well went for Bella. Where did you get that dress I LOVE it!! You take such great pictures too. I got released yesterday from nursery.

April said...

Nursery is the greatest! For us it couldn't come fast enough. It's so easy to keep Jaden under control during sacrament meeting with him knowing he is about to go play with friends for two hours.

Rachel B. said...

She SERIOUSLY is a DOLL! That first picture is priceless! I want to know where you got that dress too. I can't wait for nursery days either! I don't remember what it's like to actually be able to pay attention to Sunday School (Tom is always out and about doing executive secretary stuff).

The Barrow's said...

That picture is soooo ADORABLE Stacie. I'm excited for you that she is finaly in Nursery, and it looks like she enjoyed being there too. Oh, yeah the road show is this weekend. I'll let you know how it goes off.

Lisah said...

You are so lucky... your nursery looks like the most awesome place to be in the entire world for a little kid. Our nursery is AWFUL and we have yet to get Tate to go without a screaming fit for the entire 2 hours. It is a mess. What a pretty girl and is the dress from the Gap? so cute!!!

Stacie Hawley said...

We got the dress from Bella's Aunt Erin...she gave it to Bella for Christmas last year! It is babyGap...what else...LOVE THAT STORE!

Sarah Goodsell said...

I thought the pics might confuse people:) Sorry. I wish he was out of me! j/k I want him healthy. I'm glad she did so well in nursery jaxson's been there for almost 2 months and we're still having a hard time.

meg said...

I'm so glad she likes nursery! Clare will be two in a few weeks. We've been going to nursery for 9 months and she refuses to stay by herself. We need to get together soon!

meg said...

I'm so glad she likes nursery! Clare will be two in a few weeks. We've been going to nursery for 9 months and she refuses to stay by herself. We need to get together soon!