Monday, November 12, 2007

SU-zette visits VEGAS!!!

My dear friend Suzette came to visit this weekend!! Hooray! We had so much fun while she was here...sorry Chris...yes we did have fun...and we went shopping! Ha ha! Her poor husband Chris wasn't able to come because he is busy being a Med Student! Next time!!

Here are some of the fun things we did!

  • GIRLS NIGHT OUT...thanks to my AWESOME husband who watched our little munchkin! We went to the Fashion Show Mall and to the movies. I can't remember the last time I went out for a girly night...it was SOOO GREAT! We saw the Bee Movie...hmm...it was entertaining...but a little bizarre...even though...we had fun anyway. Ha ha.

  • BELLAGIO GARDENS...on Monday we decided to head downtown for some old-fashioned Vegas fun. The STRIP!! We went to the Bellagio Gardens...awesome! A few times each year they change the gardens to reflect the seasons. It was so beautiful. They had huge pumpkins, a water mill, huge leaves and trees, and lots of festive flowers! Bella really liked the water that would jump over you as you walked through the covered bridges! I am totally going back! We were also lucky and saw the last few minutes of the Bellagio water show outside!

  • COCA COLA FACTORY...we got the around the World Soda Sampler! They gave us 16 different sodas from different countries. It was quite interesting. If you are ever offered BEVERLY from Italy...REFUSE it! It was the most disgusting thing I have ever tasted! I dared Suzette to finish it off and she did...YUCK! Ha ha! We decided that many of the sodas tasted like gum flavors. Weird.

  • M&M FACTORY...we walked through the shops...and also saw the "I lost my M in Las Vegas" 3D movie...a little blurry if you ask me...but Bella seemed to like holding her glasses and watching the M&M's dance hazily on the screen. Ha ha.

  • POLAR BEAR SWIMMING...ha ha...our little neighborhood has a community pool and jacuzzi. One of the nights we went and soaked in the hot water! And then...because we like to dare each other...jumped into the freezing pool! And yes...Bella did it too! She did not want to be left out! Ha ha!

  • BLOGGING AND YOUTUBE...I taught Suzette how to add cute paper to her blog and edit her html...I still think it is crazy that I figured some of that out...ha ha. She also showed me some WAY FUNNY clips on Youtube...I am totally going to post some of them soon!

It was so much fun! We just love having visitors! Thanks for coming Suzette...you better come back again soon! LOVE YA!


This is Bella saying "Cheese"! Ha ha!

Isn't this amazing!!?
I think we took ten pictures of her and me...she never looked at the camera. Ha ha.


Kissing the Bear.

The Soda Sampler.
Hugging the M&M!

6 comments:

Anya said...

I need help figuring that out...the blog stuff I mean!!

Lindzie said...

fun pictures! It's always nice to have friends come and visit!

Trimbles said...

Heck yes! :) So Im playing with the blog again tonight... I LOVE it. Now I just need to figure out how to make the middle part wider. So when you figure that out let me know. ;) Thanks again for letting me come... my side of the story will be posted soon.

Cam and Afton said...

Hey Stacie! So how in the world do you customize your blog.... by that I mean how did you do your background? Its super cute!! Thanks!

familyof4 said...

The lion was sleeping when I went over there. Yes, I should have named it the Bird Zoo!! Haha! =0) But at least Taylor have a lot of fun!!

The Barrow's said...

Oh, what a weekend you had. It looks like you guys had sooo much fun. The Bellagio Gardens looked so amazing. I love Fall so much. It just puts you in the Holiday spirit. Glad you had a great weekend.