Christmas
1 year ago
Mother of three pink princesses.
Lover of pictures.
I relish in life's unscripted moments.
I adore snuggles and giggles over perfectly posed smiles.
I love to laugh and be silly.
I know baked goods have therapeutic power.
I delight in beautiful scenery, big windows and natural light.
I believe life is in the details.
| provided by Inteliture.com . |
6 comments:
ha. love it!
I love the bed head.
I wish my bed head made me look that adorable!
That is SOOOO Halle. I can't even imagine in my wildest dreams how Halles hair get so messed up during her, sleep, but she's doing something crazy :) Brinley on the other hand will wake up a lot of morning with her hair looking just as it did before she went to sleep. Weird huh?! Bella is so cute though bed hear or not :) hha
I love it - my dad used to tell us the night hair dresser came and got our hair done before we woke up...I think his name was Earl or something... oh well...glad to see he still lives at someone's house!
morning hair is the best and i am jealous of that shirt! man, it seems like every time i get on here bella is wearing something that i wish came in my size! hehe
Post a Comment