Monday, December 3, 2007

Christmas Decorations!

Today we decorated our Christmas tree!! Hooray! Bella was really into it this year! She had so much fun putting the ornaments on the tree and watching all the lights twinkle! We even had to turn out all the lights in the house...count to three...and then turn on only the tree lights...every time we did it...which was ALOT...she would clap with excitement! It was truly a great family moment!

This is the fabulous fam...Bella looks...not so excited. Ha ha.
She loved these bell ornaments! Also...notice the BYU football ornament on the tree. Yes...that was the first one she picked out of the box. She is obsessed with football...thanks daddy!
SO CUTE!!
This ornament is so special! It is Bella's newborn hand print. She thought it was really cool to put her hand on the hand print and say..."baby hand"!
Eating an ornament...I guess one could get confused...the nose looks like a carrot.
SO FUNNY...Bella found this bead garland and decided it was jewelry. She just had to wear it all night!
Then the cat needed some bling...so Bella helped him out!
Needless to say...he didn't like looking like a girl and exiled himself to the nether regions of the tree...hoping not to be disturbed! Ha ha.
Daddy and Bella
TA-DA!! The finished product! Well almost finished...I just need to put the garland up...but Bella kind of made that difficult! So pretty!
Here are some pictures of the HOUSE! These are for you SU-zette!! Miss having you around to decorate with!



13 comments:

Trimbles said...

YEAH!!! I love it! I like that star there and you have a FIREPLACE to hang your Stockings on!!! YEAH!!!. Very cute. I love that picture of Bella and Cosmo with the bling. He's such a good cat. As far as the picture on the side, I messed with the html quit a bit to make that work. I made the middle section much wider and I centered everything in the side bar to give it more room. I think its automatically left which will cut it off.... And I think the size of the original picture matters, Ours is a pretty big picture then I clicked shrink to fit. I hope you can figure it out. Let me know if you want to know which things I altered in HTML and I"ll send you the info. :) Love it!

Lisah said...

The tree looks awesome! You have to love those BYU ornaments! It seems like the poor pets are always having the most fun huh! How did you get the cute background?

The Barrow's said...

Your house looks so cute for x-mas and so does your blog page. I love it. Beela is so cute wrapped in that garland with the kitty. What fun holiday memories.

Jen said...

Cute decorations! Your house looks so festive. I also like your new blog background. Bella looks so cute all wrapped up in the red strands.

Eliza said...

Your house looks so dang cute. I am sorry about being retarded and spelling your name wrong. I know how to spell it, I was just brain dead at that moment. Anyway, it was really fun to talk to you. I am excited to see you again.

Megan said...

Oh my heck, Stacie!! I can't believe how big she is! She is just darling!!! And I love your blog... you are such a great photographer. It was so fun to peruse around...thanks again for calling!!

Megan said...

Oh my heck, Stacie!! I can't believe how big she is! She is just darling!!! And I love your blog... you are such a great photographer. It was so fun to peruse around...thanks again for calling!!

THE BOWMAN'S said...

You do such a great job with everything! I hope that you guys are loving your new house, it's beautiful! Bella's a doll, keep taking those pictures!

Luisa said...

Those were such fun pics to look at...so cute of Bella! AND, I love your house! What a nice place you guys have got...we are couch shopping right now, and now I am seriously considering a red couch after seeing your pics!

Anya said...

I think our cats are twins... are you interested in putting them back together... in YOUR HOME? :)

Shelley said...

Cute, Stacie! I love your Christmas decorations! That Summerlin party looked really fun, too!

Anonymous said...

I know...we were hoping Vegas would be an option too. Unfortunately, Wade didn't even get a waitlist letter from them. When we called, they said he didn't get in because they were heavily recruiting minorities and women this year. Wade has great stats, but they said those other people took priority...dumb. Oh well. Hope all is well! Merry Christmas!

Anya said...

What is your address?