Every year the Las Vegas Stake puts on a LIVE Nativity Pageant! I remember going every year when I was a child, so this year we thought we would take Bella. We invited the Ybarras to come with us. It was a lot of fun. We ate dinner at Applebees and then headed over. Little did we know that the first night is always the most packed! Yeah we didn't get seats...and had to watch it standing from the back. Sad. The kids had a hard time paying attention mainly due to the fact that they couldn't really see. Ha ha. At least they could hear the narration...that's the part that counts right? Better luck next year I guess! Just the same Bella and Ethan had fun together playing in the rocks and seeing all the animals. Good Times.
Christmas
1 year ago





1 comments:
Oh MAN! We totally forgot to go to that! Well, we just ran out of time! That looked like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment